- I'm choosing happiness, better days are ahead. <----most important fact.
- Tonight will be my first official night in my new 'home'.
- That new apartment is mine alone. It's a small studio in a cute part of town, and it's just what I need.
- Yes, moving into new place alone means I am no longer living with J.
- Giving up & moving on are NOT the same thing.
- There won't be a wedding anymore.
- This was my choice, and I truly believe it is the best for everyone.
- Ironman Cozumel is no longer happening (for me) this year. I'm actually happy about this right now.
- I never really talked about our relationship much on the blog before, so this won't change things.
- The reasons for #'s 2-7 are not really anyone's business but ours. Everyone in this world deserves to be happy, and each of us need different things to find that happiness.
For those of you who have reached out to me lately, I truly appreciate every kind word and the time it took to send a message or comment. Life has certainly been busy with work, moving, training, taking time for myself and dealing with everything that I haven't had a heck of a lot of 'spare time'. The next few weeks are going to be crazy, finalizing moving this weekend, Boston next, and NJ the weekend after.... I honestly think it's just what I need to get back on my feet with things.