I have the next 5 days off of work, and my excitement level about some upcoming things is making it hard to put my feelings into words, so instead...enjoy the GIF's :)
1. Three letters for you: PSL
2. Tomorrow morning I will be on a plane to see ->>> THIS GIRL
3. Saturday, said girl and I will be reunited with ->>>THIS GIRL
4. Sunday: Rock N' Roll Virginia Beach Half Marathon, this will be my first RNR race, and by far the largest half marathon I have done. Also planning on getting to meet up with some awesome people at the race like Kristy!
5. I'm going to have ABS OF STEEL very soon, sneezing a million times a day from allergies is really giving me an added core workout!
6. My Birthday is next week, which means I am one year closer to getting out of this brutal 25-29 age group, bitchesbefast!
7. Back in March I started my journey towards being an ACE certified personal trainer. It's a side gig for me, but something that I am passionate about and can't wait to do more with. The other night I took my CPR/AED Certification which allowed me to schedule my actual ACE CPT exam: December 2nd is the day! Seems like a ways off, but considering I am studying for 2 big exams (ACE CPT and then my Series 7 Stockbroker exam for work): time to study is important. The end is in sight though, only a few more months of long studying hours for multiple exams....
8. J and I's wedding is a year from next week! HOLY COW, where has the past year gone!? My dad is JUST like Steve Martin in FOB!
9. My sister, her hubby and their little man are moving this weekend. Instead of being 2.5 hours away, they will be 20 minutes away.... I'm pretty sure I will be borrowing my nephew from her frequently....Best cure for any form of baby fever: borrow a baby, snuggle up to him and play with him, then give him back at the end of the day (this will really come in handy when I want to annoy my sister when he gets a little older....load him with sugar before sending him back to her)
10. My next marathon is 38 days away. It will be my 6th marathon and it falls on the 6th of October (nerd alert, 6th on the 6th makes my OCD happy.) I'm not ready for it to be here, I have a few more weeks of solid training but I AM getting excited...I want a PR and I am going to go for it! Sub -3:20 or bust! I'm pretty sure when I get that PR I am going to be so excited I cross the finish line running like Phoebe.
11. Boston Registration information was finally released!- Registration opens 9/9/13- I can register on the third day based on my qualifying time... this is going to be me while I wait for confirmation email...
What are you excited about right now?
Who else will be attempting to register for Boston?
Do you have friends that live far away, how often do you see them?
I am excited for PSL!!!! AKSDLFKJ I wish I was going to VA beach to meet you ladies! I wish I could score a Groupon just to come down and watch you race! Good luck and I hope you have a blast! Make sure to drink an extra PSL for me ;)ReplyDelete
My brother's girlfriend's little boy always comes to our house and we load him up on peanut m&ms, then send him on his way when he gets rowdy. muahahha. lol
You seriously have so much going on this next week and here I am being a debbie downer. I really am so excited for you and Heather to come down here! I am excited for you and Boston too, I know you'll do great in that marathon as well as Wineglass!ReplyDelete
Wow that is a lot of stuff to be excited about!! I am getting excited about MCM - 58 days and counting. Oh and I totally get the OCD. I am also a numbers nerd :)ReplyDelete
Wineglass Marathon, right? I live right near the course. I ran the full the past two years, but took a break this year. I'm planning on running the half. Good luck!ReplyDelete
This post is awesome!!! I was supposed to be off for four days but the power went off at my office today so now I also have a 5 day weekend!!! WAHOOOOO!!!! Can you tell I'm excited? :)ReplyDelete
Aww how fun- you have so much going on and much to look forward to! I just found your blog and glad I did because I'm interested in being a personal trainer as a side gig too so I'm excited to read more. Enjoy your 5 days off- and your pumpkin spice lattes- I know I'll be getting one this weekend :)ReplyDelete
LMAO I needed that today. Your enthusiasm is contagious. I'm excited about an upcoming 'gig' which will also be a few days away from the family and time with a girlfriend. I'm also excited about the prospect of you being a trainer...you know, for that IM someday...;)ReplyDelete
Oh snap, you'll be in my age group soon! It isn't too bad. :)ReplyDelete
Have a great time girl!!! And enjoy the RNR race...they are so much fun!!!ReplyDelete
Yay, enjoy your vacation!ReplyDelete
At least you'll know that you got into Boston (which you definitely will), when they continue on with registration the next day or day after, or whatever it is. I had to wait over a week to find out last year! Longest week ever!
Very excited for RnR, it's my first too! The weather is going to be steamy, glad I'm running for sheer joy, and not time. :)
You're going to crush WG!
PSL excitement here too.ReplyDelete
I turn 35 in October and have the same thoughts as you..."Get out of this brutal 30-34 AG". Newsflash: the next AG is just as hard! I think as you get older the competition might actually get tougher, because its all the committed runners that are still running!
Have a great weekend with your mates and ROCK the RnR!!
LOVE PSL!!!! I haven't had one yet but I made a homemade one at home yesterday. Pumpkin Spice coffee (in my Keurig), lots of creamer and topped it with whipped cream!ReplyDelete
Best cure for baby fever right now is my puppy. Very needy and wants to be held all the time. I'm getting good at doing things 1 handed.
I am cracking up over here at all your gifs, I think you just put me in a better mood. (It's been a crappy morning, complete with stepping in crap!)ReplyDelete
Have a wonderful time!!!!!!!!!