I have the next 5 days off of work, and my excitement level about some upcoming things is making it hard to put my feelings into words, so instead...enjoy the GIF's :)
1. Three letters for you: PSL
2. Tomorrow morning I will be on a plane to see ->>> THIS GIRL
3. Saturday, said girl and I will be reunited with ->>>THIS GIRL
4. Sunday: Rock N' Roll Virginia Beach Half Marathon, this will be my first RNR race, and by far the largest half marathon I have done. Also planning on getting to meet up with some awesome people at the race like Kristy!
5. I'm going to have ABS OF STEEL very soon, sneezing a million times a day from allergies is really giving me an added core workout!
6. My Birthday is next week, which means I am one year closer to getting out of this brutal 25-29 age group, bitchesbefast!
7. Back in March I started my journey towards being an ACE certified personal trainer. It's a side gig for me, but something that I am passionate about and can't wait to do more with. The other night I took my CPR/AED Certification which allowed me to schedule my actual ACE CPT exam: December 2nd is the day! Seems like a ways off, but considering I am studying for 2 big exams (ACE CPT and then my Series 7 Stockbroker exam for work): time to study is important. The end is in sight though, only a few more months of long studying hours for multiple exams....
8. J and I's wedding is a year from next week! HOLY COW, where has the past year gone!? My dad is JUST like Steve Martin in FOB!
9. My sister, her hubby and their little man are moving this weekend. Instead of being 2.5 hours away, they will be 20 minutes away.... I'm pretty sure I will be borrowing my nephew from her frequently....Best cure for any form of baby fever: borrow a baby, snuggle up to him and play with him, then give him back at the end of the day (this will really come in handy when I want to annoy my sister when he gets a little older....load him with sugar before sending him back to her)
10. My next marathon is 38 days away. It will be my 6th marathon and it falls on the 6th of October (nerd alert, 6th on the 6th makes my OCD happy.) I'm not ready for it to be here, I have a few more weeks of solid training but I AM getting excited...I want a PR and I am going to go for it! Sub -3:20 or bust! I'm pretty sure when I get that PR I am going to be so excited I cross the finish line running like Phoebe.
11. Boston Registration information was finally released!- Registration opens 9/9/13- I can register on the third day based on my qualifying time... this is going to be me while I wait for confirmation email...
What are you excited about right now?
Who else will be attempting to register for Boston?
Do you have friends that live far away, how often do you see them?